All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Patna Junior Resident Posts | MBBS | Walkin
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Patna, Bihar.
In the latest job notification, AIIMS Patna announces job vacancy for JR posts for Surgical gastroenterology department on a temporary basis.
Under AIIMS Patna Junior Resident Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MBBS are required to apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS Patna JR Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of the post: Junior Resident.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 33 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete MBBS from recognized university/institute.
On the basis of Interview.
UR & OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 1000 through DD.
No Fees required for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidate.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.aiimspatna.org/public/recruitment.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for Walk-In interview for Post of Junior Resident for Department of Gastroenterology”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 16-04-2019.
Venue: Surgical gastroenterology department.
Job Notification: https://www.aiimspatna.org/advertisement/JR_GASTROLOGY_11419.pdf.