Air India Medical Officer Posts | MBBS | Walkin
Air India Limited, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, Air India announces job vacancy for a medical post with work location in Air India Limited, Southern Region, Kochi on a temporary basis.
Under Air India Medical Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MBBS are required to apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of three years, with salary pay of Rs. 65,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For Air India MO Posts:
Name of the post: Medical Officer.
As on 01.04.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 62 years.
Should complete MBBS from a recognized university/institute, with 02 years of experience.
On the basis of Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 through DD.
Reserved applicants are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.airindia.in/careers.htm.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in-Interview for Contract Medical Officer in Air India Limited, Southern Region, Kochi”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 09/04/2019.
Venue: Kochi Station.