Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOHFW) Consultant Post | Degree | Apply Now
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, MOHFW announces job vacancy for a staff post on a temporary basis in reference to No. A-12024/01/2018-Stats (PRC), for Statistics Division of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Under MOHFW Consultant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 13-04-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For MOHFW Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Consultant.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
Should complete Degree in Law from a recognized university + Successful completion of the Cash and Accounts Training course I from Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM).
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://mohfw.gov.in/vacancy.
- Select relevant job notification “Engagement of one Consultant in Statistics Division on a contractual basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “the Director (Statistics), MoHFW, Room No. 309, IRCS Building, Red Cross Road, New Delhi”.
Last date for submission of application: by 13.04.2019.