Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Cloud Support Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon announces job vacancies for Cloud Support Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Amazon Bangalore Cloud Support Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle/Mysql/ PostgreSQL/SQL Server can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Support Engineer(Database).
Job Code: 2466226.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience in a technical position.
- Requires minimum of 2+ yrs experience in relevant technical position
- Oracle/ Mysql/ PostgreSQL/ SQL Server DB performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Experienced at setting up monitoring / alarming for production DB environments
- Some experience with NoSQL technologies like DynamoDB , Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra or Riak
- Linux/Windows system administration fundamentals.
- Experienced with Linux/Windows system monitoring and analysis
- Good understanding of distributed computing environments
- Good understanding on DNS, TCP/IP protocols.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with customer service experience / strong customer focus
- Self-starter who is excited about learning new technologies on a regular basis
- Experience with query analyzers and query tuning / slow query optimization etc.
- Exposure to Virtualization (VMware, Xen, Hypervisor)
- Prior working experience with AWS any or all of EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, RDS, Dynamo DB, EMR
- Exposure to security concepts / best practices
- Understanding on IPsec, VPN, Load Balancing, Iperf, MTR, Routing Protocols, SSH, Network
- Monitoring / Troubleshooting tools
- Experience in managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Amazon career portal and login in to apply.