Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Chennai Software Development Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon India announces job vacancies for Software Development Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Amazon Chennai Software Development Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java or C++ can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Engineer.
Job Code: 1334750
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Candidates applying should have:
- Excellent programming skills in Java or C++
- Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas like Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Creatively use tech skills to solve business problems
- Linux system development experience is a plus.
Equally important to these specific skills are a candidate's ability to:
- Quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements
- Learn new systems
- Create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in writing and orally is a key competency as is demonstrable skill as a self-starter.
How to apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the career portal and login to apply.