Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Amazon Hyderabad Data Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in MySQL/SQL Server/Oracle, Java, PySpark/Scala, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer.
Job Code: 2293617.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Working with stakeholders and other engineering teams to identify and scope the right data architecture and technology to be used to facilitate analysis of most common Amazon customer behavioral questions.
- Partnering with partner engineering teams to enhance data infrastructure, data availability, and broad access to customer insights made available through BI tools across the organization.
- Design, build and implement the right ETL processes using AWS and similar technologies.
- Implement anomaly detection systems to have a proactive approach to any potential data quality issues, using industry standard frameworks.
- Enable large scale analytics using EMR and other big data technologies
- Establishing and implementing technology best practices that should be followed across the organization.
- Work on proof of concepts for adoption of new technology and tools
- 1+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Experience with data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
- Experience in SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- Experience RDBMS databases like MySQL/SQL Server/Oracle and MPP Databases like Redshift, Teradata or Netezza
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, PySpark/Scala, Python, etc.
- Experience in gathering requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Masters in computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics, or other quantitative fields
- Excellent data presentation skills and demonstrated ability to successfully partner with business and technical teams
- Experience with Big data tools like Kinesis or Kafka ,Spark
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Amazon career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.