VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Data Analytics Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware announces job vacancies for Data Analytics posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Data Analytics 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C or C++ can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and fulltime job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Analytics.
Job Code: R2217177.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- 5+ Years of experience working on database internals (postgres/mysql, equivalent).
- Background in database internals in domains such as storage, replication, query execution, etc.
- Systems programming skills including multithreading, memory modeling, IPC, network stack etc.
- Excellent C or C++ programming skills.
- Familiarity with development in a Linux environment.
- Strong CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms
- Demonstrated mentor and technical team leader in a professional software team
- Ability to dive into a large polyglot codebase and work with other components as well.
- Experience debugging, diagnosing, and troubleshooting complex production software.
- Skilled at drawing on your technical domain knowledge, design patterns, and experience to build maintainable software.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Contributed to an opensource project
- Experience in Postgres internals
- Understanding of transactions and consistency models
- Operations or Systems Administration experience, particularly on Linux
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.