Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Pune Testing Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi careers India announces job vacancies for Testing Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Hitachi Pune Hiring Testing Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Testing can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Testing Engineer.
Job Code: R0007210.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Organize and execute tests according PE request or DVP. Support creation of TCD and DVP
- Analyze data and provide report on time
- Give recommendations for next steps. Provide proposals for improvement of product
- Execution: Run tests requested by the PE or according agreed TCD / DVP Analyze results and provide test reports on time
- Launch additional test for investigation in case of failure
- Optimization: Give recommendation for product optimization
- Support in optimization of test procedures, methodology and equipment
- Support creation of TCD and DVP
- Maximize utilization of testing equipment & reduce preparation time
- Coordination: Coordination of external testing support
- Coordination of test parts (internal/external)
- Communication: Communicate test results and next steps to PE
- Support communication to the customer
- Provide special testing know-how to the PEs
Key Professional Competencies:
- Deep product knowledge
- Good scientific, mechanical and mechatronic knowledge
- System overview
- Quality Assurance knowledge
- Functional Management
- Testing expertise
- Redaction ability and good knowledge of MS office
- Benches and equipment
- Fluent English level
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.