Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Amazon Hyderabad DevOps Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, C++, Ruby, Python, Perl C can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 1986737.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Technical background (BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline/experience)
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and problem solving
- Strong Unix base O/S experience or proven ability to pick up Linux quickly
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in at least one of the following programming languages Java or C++ or C
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in at least one of the following programming languages: Ruby, Python, Perl, or Java
- Ability to write complex SQL queries is added advantage
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Basic understanding of relational and object-oriented database technologies
- Experience working with distributed systems and/or large-scale web applications
- A solid grasp of networking fundamentals, including experience with load balancers, switches, routers, etc
- Basic understanding of DNS, DHCP, SSH, HTTP, TCP/IP and other common network protocols
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- A passion towards problem-solving
- Strong decision-making ability
- Must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to details. professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery
- Track record for being detail-oriented and demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Experience automating software deployments and following a continuous delivery and deployment model
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Advanced proficiency in more than one high-level programming language: Ruby, Python, Perl, or Java
- Advanced understanding of DNS, DHCP, SSH, HTTP, TCP/IP and other common network protocols
- Experience with system analysis and troubleshooting in large-scale Linux environment
- Strong understanding of modern database technology, experience with AWS database products such as DynamoDB
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Amazon career portal and login in to apply.