Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Chennai Associate Posts | B.E/MCA/B.Sc | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant announces job vacancies for Associate posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Cognizant Chennai Associate 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Salesforce Integration, and Salesforce Configuration can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate.
Job Code: 000505073417.
Education Qualification: B.E/MCA/B.Sc.
Experience Level: 4 to 8 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Communication with Business users related to resolving queries obtain clarifications and providing updates.
- Setup Business bridge calls to update status of Critical incidents,Outages.
- Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and Vendor liaison) to progress tickets to resolution.
- Service Management.
- Responsible for the project tasks assigned.
- Initiate escalation procedure for incidents based on the agreed upon timelines and tracks it to closure.
- Manage queue effectively and allocate tasks to the team based on an allocation plan.
- Service Tracking.
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed within targets set (the tasks include incidents service requests identified problems Operational changes enhancements etc).
- Conduct peer reviews and ensure quality of deliverables.
- Service Execution.
- Comply to defined process during task execution (including problem management KEDB management etc).
- Knowledge Management.
- Contribute and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Provide complete KT to support teams before any production release.
- People Management.
- Manage and mentor the mentees (team).
- Provide inputs for development of learning plan for the team.
- Act as a buddy for new hires.
- Shares recommendation towards Performance management and recognition of team members.
- Contribution to Org Initiatives.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Contribute new ideas and innovative approaches at work including CSI themes.
- Collate data and provide inputs for reporting requirements.
- Business Development and Customer Relationship Management.
- Participate in customer meetings and provide project updates.
- Account Operations.
- Perform task estimation,guide the service analyst on estimation.
- Co ordinate shift operations and logistics.
- Participate in audits as necessary.
- Salesforce Integration
- Salesforce Configuration
Good To Have Skills:
- SFDC Dev & Customization
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cognizant career portal and login in to apply.