Salesforce Hyderabad Database Kernel Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce announces job vacancies for Database Kernel Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Database Kernel Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C, C++, Database Kernel Development can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Database Kernel Engineer.
Job Code: JR144468.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Build database team in India develop features with utmost quality and scalability
- Deliver on complex database kernel features
- Interacting with other database teams on architecture, design and code reviews, and support tasks
- BE/B.Tech in computer science, or a related field
- 4+ years in software development which includes experience in varying aspects of development cycle, including architectural work, coding, testing and performance characterisation
- 2+ years of direct database kernel development experience
- Experience in C or C++ server development.
- Experience in SaaS development environment, cloud and container technologies
- Experience with highly-scalable and highly-available systems.
- Experience with relational database kernel development, demonstrated by working on critical areas of a successful commercial or an open source RDBMS
- Experience in Agile development
- Experienced with leading Scrum teams that developed complex and high performance features
- Experience working with a group of developers in a high-pace high-demand environment
- Track record of delivering innovative and Release-defining features for a major software system
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience with using Kubernetes to build and operate clusters is a plus
- Have experience in working in teams that have a charter to develop a SaaS application that is Cloud Native
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.