Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd (APEPDCL) Assistant Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd (APEPDCL), Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, APEPDCL announces job vacancies for Assistant Engineer post in Electrical Profile on regular basis.
Under APEPDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed B.E/B.Tech in a relevant subject can apply.
On basis of Written Examination, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 60,155 to 92,695 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 05.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For APEPDCL Engineer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 15.
Name of the post: Assistant Engineer/Electrical.
As on 01.07.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 42 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete B.E/B.Tech in Engg subject from recognized University/Institute.
On basis of Written Examination alone.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 700 through online mode.
Reserved applicants to pay a fee of Rs 200.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.apeasternpower.com/.
- Select relevant job notification “APEPDCL - Detail Recruitment Notification for filling up of 15 Nos Assistant Engineer/Electrical Posts”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 17.02.2019 to 05.03.2019.