Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL) Filed Officer Posts | Degree/Master Degree/PG Diploma | Apply Now
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL), one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Navaratna Enterprise of Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, PGCIL PSU announces job vacancies for Filed Officer post for a required profile, in NERTS for NERPSIP and COMPREHENSIVE T&D SCHEME, in reference to Advt. No. 01/2019.
Under PGCIL Filed Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG Diploma in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of two years, with salary pay of Rs. 30,000-3%-1,20,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 28.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For PGCIL Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of the post: Field Officer.
As on 28.02.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 29 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PG Diploma in relevant subjects from recognized University/Institute, with minimum qualification marks, experience required 01.
On basis of Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 400 through online mode.
Ex-SM/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.powergridindia.com/ner-recruitment.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment of Experienced Personnel for the post of Field Officer (Environment & Social Management) in NER for NERPSIP Works on Contractual basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 14.02.2019 to 28.02.2019.