National Institute of Technology (NIT) Srinagar Temporary Faculty Jobs | Degree/PG/PH.D. | Walkin
National Institute of Technology (NIT), MHRD, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, NIT Srinagar announces job vacancies for teaching posts in the Department of Humanities & Social Science.
Under NIT Srinagar Temporary Faculty Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/PG/Ph.D. are required to apply.
On the basis of interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 57,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walkin on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For NIT Srinagar Teaching Staff Posts:
Name of the post: Temporary Faculty.
Should complete Degree/PG/PH.D from the recognized University/Institute, with good qualification marks.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://22.214.171.124/Finalss/adverstisement.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for engagement of temporary faculty in the department of Humanities”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 08-04-2019, 09.30 A.M. to 10.30 A.M.
Venue: the Committee Room of the Institute.
Job Notification: http://126.96.36.199/Finalss/foot_pdf/HumanitiesWalkin_.pdf.