Oracle India Private Limited Hyderabad Senior Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to software development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job announcement, Oracle announces job vacancies for Senior Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Oracle Hyderabad Senior Software Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Oracle Database, and Kubernetes can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Developer.
Job Code: 216061.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You will be responsible for the overall design & development of various features of the service, which includes the development from Control plane of the service all the way upto data plane.
- You will influence and assist in building new features, processes and standards to support the service growth
- Improve reliability, quality of the service by implementing excellent operational standards
- You will be handling critical incidents and support escalations of the service.
- You will also be responsible for on-call support for the service which may happen on rotation basis once in a while.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Good understanding of Public Cloud environment
- Strong Java developer.
- Good understanding of Oracle Database and other system technologies OS, Storage, Network e.t.c
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
- Good understanding virtualization concepts and technologies
- Good experience in Enterprise Linux (Oracle Linux, Redhat, or Fedora platforms)
- Problem-solving skills to learn new technical and non-technical analysis techniques to overcome problems.
- Ability to work independently and engage individuals and teams located across multiple geographies and or cultures
- Strong written and verbal communications and presentation skills
Nice to have:
- Automation deployment and configuration management tools such as Chef, Salt, Ansible, and/or Puppet, etc.
- Docker or similar containerization technologies
- Monitoring frameworks such as Prometheus / Grafana and Nagios
- CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform
- Git, SVN, or similar version control experience
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Oracle career portal and login in to apply.