Apple Inc Hyderabad DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Apple Inc, an American multinational technology company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
In the latest job announcement, Apple announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Apple Hyderabad DevOps Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Java, Bash can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 200206929.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: BS in computer science with 7-10 years or MS plus 5-7 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Expertise in configuration management (such as Ansible, Salt) for deploying, configuring, and managing servers and systems
- Have a passion for automation by creating tools using Python, Java or Bash
- Experience deploying and managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience managing infrastructure in AWS
- Have a strong experience in managing distributed computing systems, e.g., NoSQL, Cassandra, Hadoop
- Strong expertise in troubleshooting complex production issues
- Expert understanding of Unix/Linux based operating system
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- The candidate should be adapt at prioritizing multiple issues in a high pressure environment
- Should be able to understand complex architectures and be comfortable working with multiple teams
- Ability to conduct performance analysis and troubleshoot large scale distributed systems
- Should be highly proactive with a keen focus on improving uptime availability of our mission-critical services
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment while continuously evaluating emerging technologies
- The position requires solid knowledge of secure coding practices and experience with the open source technologies
- Monitor production, staging, test and development environments for a myriad of applications in an agile and dynamic organisation.
- Kubernetes, Docker or other container orchestration framework
- Big Data technologies - Hadoop, Solr
- Database technologies - MongoDB, Oracle
- Queuing technologies - Kafka
- Caching technologies - Redis
- Building and operating large scale search infrastructure.
- Workflow and data pipeline orchestration (Oozie, Jenkins etc.)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Apple career portal and login in to apply.