Oracle India Private Limited Pune Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to software development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job announcement, Oracle India announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 1+ year.
Job Location: Pune, Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy code.
- Explore and learn multiple, cutting edge technologies in the cloud industry.
- Solve complex technical problems and communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Understand CI/CD best practices.
- Be self-motivated.
- Advance automation of standard/recurring tasks.
- Assimilate and apply new technologies.
- Work with remote, global teams as well as individually.
- Produce documentation for application engineers in support of developed work.
- Experience with development/test in an open-source environment including operation of SSH and shell functions.
- Strong networking knowledge.
- Experience with SCM tools and software engineering best practices.
- Agile methodology knowledge.
- Linux/Unix development (Oracle Linux preferred).
- CI/CD (Jenkins and GitLab CI).
- Containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, and docker-compose).
- Cloud computing platform (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Services).
- Programming and scripting languages (Python, Bash, Groovy, Ansible).
- Git version-control and collaboration (GitLab).
- Issue tracking and collaboration (Jira and Confluence).
- Oracle database.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.