Amazon India Pvt Ltd Chennai Software Development Engineer Jobs | Bachelor's Degree | Apply Now
Amazon India Pvt Ltd, leading online e-commerce business unit in India.
In the latest job announcement, the Amazon India Pvt Ltd announces job vacancies for Software Development Engineer post, with work location in Chennai.
Under Amazon Chennai Software Development Engineer 2020, candidates completed a Bachelor's Degree in relevant subjects and have required programming skills can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
Interested and qualified candidate have to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Engineer.
Job Code Number: 1077045.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
Experience: 2 - 6 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
- Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage complex projects with significant bottom-line impact
- Work with product managers in developing a strategy and road map to provide compelling capabilities for the seller community that helps them succeed in their business goals.
- Work closely with senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Project management - prioritization, planning of projects and features, Stakeholder management and tracking of external commitments
- Operational Excellence - monitoring & operation of production services
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and object-oriented design skills
- Fluency and experience in object-oriented programming languages, like Java, C++, or C#
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, startup-like environment
- Graduate (Ms or PhD) in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing RESTful web services
- Experience with data mining, machine learning or predictive modelling systems
- Experience building and operating mission-critical, highly scalable distributed systems
- Prior knowledge of payment processing, network security or anti-fraud systems
- Working knowledge of Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark or other big data processing systems
- Demonstrated capability to provide depth and breadth technical leadership to agile teams
Apply Mode: Online.
How to Apply:
An interested and qualified person has to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Amazon career portal and login to apply.