Assam Rifles 2018 Soldiers, Clerk and Other Posts – 213 Vacancies | 10th, 12th | Apply Now
Assam Rifles, a parliamentary unit under Ministry Of Defense announced recruitment to fill Soldiers, Clerk and Other posts for 213 vacancies.
Under Assam Rifles Soldiers, Clerk and Other Recruitment 2018 notification, candidates who completed education in 10th, 12th can apply.
Through Written Test/Skill Test/Medical Fitness Test final aspirant for the announced vacancies will be finalized on merit basis.
The selected person will receive remuneration as per Govt. guidelines.
Interested candidate has to apply through offline mode by 27 April 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Assam Rifles Parliamentary Force 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 213.
Name Of Posts:
- Soldier GD - 171 Posts.
- Clerk - 1 Posts.
- Personal Assistant - 1 Post.
- Radio Mechanic - 2 Posts.
- Armourer - 2 Posts.
- Electrician - 2 Posts.
- Nursing Assistant - 1 Post.
- Female Attendant - 1 Post.
- Cook - 8 Posts.
- Male Safaikarmi - 4 Posts.
- Washerman - 5 Posts.
- Barber - 3 Posts.
- Equipment and Boot Repair - 2 Posts.
- Tailor - 1 Post.
Candidate maximum age should be 18 to 40 years.
Applicant for the Assam Rifles vacancies should completed 10th. 12th class.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test/Skill Test/Medical Fitness Test.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Candidate has to visit http://www.assamrifles.gov.in/ .
- Select relevant notification & read complete details.
- And fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to mentioned address "The Directorate General Assam Rifles (Recruitment Branch),Laitkor, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793010" before last date of receipt.
Last date for receipt of hardcopy of applications: by 27 April 2018.