Bangalore Rural District Court 2018 Stenographer Posts – 20 Vacancies | 10th Class | Apply Now
Bangalore Rural District Court, Karnataka.
In latest employment notification, the Bangalore Rural DC announces job vacancies for Stenographer posts on a direct basis to fill 20 positions, in reference to Notification No ADM/122/2018.
Under Bangalore Rural District Court Steno Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th class and have typing skills can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
A selected aspirant for Bangalore Rural Court Stenographer post will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs.27,650 - Rs.52,650 per month.
An Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 25.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Bangalore Rural District Court 2018 Steno Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 20.
Name of the post: Stenographer.
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th Class from recognized board and should have Shorthand and Typing skills in English and Kannada languages.
Gen / OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 200 through online or offline mode.
ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD are exempted from paying fee.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/bangalorerural.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification for the post of Stenographer, Notification No ADM/122/2018 Dated 24-08-2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 24.08.2018 to 25.09.2018.