Bank of America Chennai Software Engineer II Posts | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/B.Sc/B.Com/BBM/M.Sc | Apply Now
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions and a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
In the latest job announcement, Bank of America India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer II posts, with work location in Chennai.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer II.
Job Code: JR-21036635.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/B.Sc/B.Com/BBM/M.Sc.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Be a good team player
- Should be able to work in shifts, if business demands
- Flexibility in adapting to team requirements
- Ensuring adherence to development standards, best practices
- Ensuring high quality levels in all deliverables
- Adhere to team’s governing principles and policies
- Participate in mandatory training and cross functions across team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and zeal to acquire domain knowledge
- Participate and contribute to Team/Project Reviews
- Actively involved in Process improvements and automations
- Act as a consultant during project engagements and bring value in every transactions
- End to end development/deployment
- Strong .Net fundamentals
- Good understanding of .Net Framework including current version of C#
- Skilled in Typescript, JSON, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3 and cross browser development
- Skilled in SqlServer with experience utilizing stored procedures, views, and functions.
- Experience working in agile development process and good understanding of various phases of Software Development Lifecycle. Must be aware about Agile culture, roles, tools and terminology
- Experience with TFS and preferably Devops tools like Bit Bucket, Jenkins and SonarQube
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Restful Web API and Entity Framework
- Conceptual understanding of Object Oriented Programming and SOLID design principles
- Ability to communicate, written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Strong problem identification and solving skills.
- Work well in a multi-disciplined team environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Excel in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong technical & people leadership skills
- Experience in working in a Global delivery model
- Experience in the Banking domain
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Nice to have: MS-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Oracle DB
- Nice to have: DEV-Ops like CI/CD tools; Jenkins, Bitbucket, Nuget, etc