Salesforce Hyderabad Fullstack Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/Ph.D | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce India announces job vacancies for Fullstack Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Fullstack Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python/golang/node.js can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Fullstack Engineer.
Job Code: JR83539.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/Ph.D.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Build next-gen scalable monitoring and alerting systems
- Define best practices around making the systems and services measurable while working with Application Engineering teams to get the best practices applied.
- Identify and contribute to solutions for reducing services outages, reducing alert noise, improving monitoring, and helping our services reach Service Level Objectives (SLOs).
- Work with highly distributed and diverse hardware, software, and networking teams throughout the company
- Share our on-call rotation and be an escalation point to assess complex problems in real-time across any of our high-traffic software systems.
- Improving auto-remediation in our telemetry infrastructure
Experience/ Skills required:
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms and computer science fundamentals
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience with strong coding skills. (Preferred: Extensive Experience with Python/golang/node.js)
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Public cloud experience (AWS / GCP)
- Experience with containerization frameworks such as Kubernetes.
- Experience working with large scale, high volume distributed systems
- Experience building tools and automation to reduce operational toil and auto-recovery / self-healing solutions.