Bank of America Chennai Software Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA | Apply Now
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions and a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
In the latest job announcement, Bank of America India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with a work location in Chennai.
Under Bank of America Chennai Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Networking, Analytical can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: JR-21052313.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA.
Experience Level: 0 to 1 year.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work with global development teams and business partners across USA, UK, Europe and Asia Pacific
- Capture and translate business / functional requirements for banking, trading, markets
- Design and architect solutions based on requirements or based on your innovative ideas
- Develop software in agile and iterative cycles using continuous improvement tools and techniques
- Test software using test-driven development and embedded QA teams
- Identify, escalate, and resolve incidents and issues
- Participate in innovation programs, developer forums
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem Solving ability
- Networking skills
- Quick learner
- Any certifications in Technology