Bank of America Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer Posts | Graduation | Apply Now
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions and a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
In the latest job announcement, Bank of America careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Bank of America Hyderabad hiring Senior Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java/ J2EE(Webservices), Mulesoft, UNIX, Oracle, Apache, Eclipse can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer.
Job Code: JR-21055886.
Education Qualification: Graduation.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad/Chennai/Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
This position is a hands-on technical role that requires the analyst to be able to support incidents in the production environment and provide release and health-check/monitoring support. The analyst will have overall responsibility for day to day support of the GWBT suite of applications.
- Production support of the GWBT suite of applications.
- Manages deliverables, communicate risks, work in an integrated team, and have a comfort level working with a geographically dispersed team.
- Supports development teams in initiatives and other projects as required.
- Provides overall coverage and control on changes being implemented into Production environment.
- Willing to work in Shifts (No Night shifts) and weekends (can avail comp-off).
- Participate in high priority incident triage calls which may include but not limited to DB server issues, application server issues and network issues.
- Perform system debugging/server health checks using tools like Splunk/App Dynamics.
- Experience in Level 2 production support
- Proven proficiency in Java/ J2EE(Webservices), Mulesoft, UNIX, Oracle, Apache, Eclipse, TOAD, Autosys.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential; must be pro-active, enthusiastic, flexible and results driven
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with various stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience in resolving complex issues involving multiple groups and liaise with key business stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with a natural ability to research and resolve complex systems, applications, and user issues
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 shift environment (nights, weekends, holidays) as needed to handle high priority issues
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changes in priorities
- Excellent spoken and written English and clear oral communication skills
- ITIL Certified
- Java Certified.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Bank of America career portal and login in to apply.