Bank of America Mumbai Analyst Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions and a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
In the latest job announcement, Bank of America careers India announces job vacancies for Analyst posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under Bank of America Mumbai hiring Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C#,.NET Core., SQL server 2008/2012, Angular 9/10, Microservices, PL/SQ can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Analyst I - Apps Prog.
Job Code: JR-21038769.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Mumbai/Gurugram.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies using the Agile/SCRUM methodology. Exposure to Information Security Domain development practices.
- Strong delivery focus with proven expertise in delivering global scale, multi-location, multi-dependency programs as a front-to-back coordinator.
- Manage release and deployment.
- Manage the analysis that needs to be conducted to decommission multiple applications.
- Work closely with US & UK Stakeholders
- Hands on Knowledge of Application coding and security practices.
- The candidate should have entrepreneurial spirit and be a self-starter who can work well both independently and with a team.
- Drives GIS/LOB risk requirements.
- Deep dive into Process and identify risk which can be a potential direct/indirect SIAI.
- Support Audit requirements.
- Be a key contributor to business initiatives that require technical expertise.
- Participation in global/regional projects with technical solution
- Must have experience of delivering global projects in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Microsoft technologies like C#,.NET Core., Sql server 2008/2012, Angular 9/10, Mcro services, PL/SQ and Containerization.
- Working experience on developing and consuming Windows services, Web Services and WCF services (Restful API)
- Clarity of the concepts and coding practices required to implement effective information systems.
- Should have experience on software solutions, including coding, testing and deployment.
- 2-3 years hands-on expertise with QA Deliverables (Test Estimates, Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test cases, Status reports etc.,).
- Working knowledge of SharePoint, Microsoft Project/Excel
- Should have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be willing to travel Domestic/International.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery model
- Experience in organization level audit programs and ensured compliance at all company processes
- Effectively communicate business, technical and product information at all levels role with the stakeholders.
- Strong in Lean-Agile or Scrum methodologies and should be familiar with full system development lifecycle using Agile.
- Information risk management experience or direct participation in information risk management processes, including application risk classification and/or application control assessments.
- Strong LOB knowledge/experience related to at least one of the core banking business - consumers, wholesale or Markets
- Experience giving presentations to senior leaders and excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Technical leadership skills to enable teams build enterprise-class, highly scalable and dependable applications.
- Organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, able to work independently, self-starter; and problem/solving/analytical
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude; team player, flexible
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changes
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the Bank of America career portal and login in to apply.