S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Senior Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Rest API can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Developer- Python, Rest API.
Job Code: 273147.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 7 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to participate in a global software engineering team while working closely with product management, quality assurance and business analysts.
- At least 4-7 years hands on experience developing with Python and frameworks such as Flask and Django
- Experience working with REST APIs or GraphQL
- Must have experience in analyzing requirements and developing overall concept and design objectives. The developer must be able to create software in a variety of programming and for a variety of IT software applications. Must have experience in debugging and correcting errors in computer programs
- Experience working with SQL technologies such as PostgreSQL, Oracle or equivalent
- Experience working with Jenkins, Docker is a plus
- Exposure for programming languages like Java, .Net is a plus
- Proven experience working with an Agile framework mindset
- Desire to work with a highly collaborative team located onshore and offshore
- Strong interpersonal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields.
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields.
- Ability to work well in team environment following Agile software development principles.
- Strong interpersonal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully multi-task.
- High energy and a self-starter.
- Ability to learn and explore new technologies and tools
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.