S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C#/.NET, AWS technologies, Oracle, SQL, PostgreSQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Developer.
Job Code: 263829.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work on all aspects of software development life cycle following agile methodologies
- Analyze stories that have been written by Product Owner and perform an estimation of the complexity
- Gather information and feedback from end users to understand and develop project requirements.
- Conduct project design sessions and design solutions to meet current project requirements and be ﬂexible enough to accommodate futures project needs.
- Perform reviews and integration testing to assure quality of project development eﬀorts.
- Ensure project tasks are assigned and completed in a timely manner and project milestone dates are met.
- Setup a strategy to implement the stories.
- Deliver with best quality
- Provide support and maintenance.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Follow Agile best practices.
- Raise Concerns About Incomplete or Poor Requirements
- Attend all Scrum ceremonies
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- 5+ years of in-depth development experience with C#/.NET, object-oriented design and building backend applications with REST API services using .net core
- Full Stack application development experience.
- Proven ability in leading the design and development of API or data integration applications.
- Expertise in web services, Rest, WCF, and WebAPI.
- Experience with developing APIs for data access using WebAPI with ODATA.
- Experience in database design and advanced query techniques (DML and performance tuning).
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test- driven development.
- Experience with DBMS such as Oracle, SQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience with DevOps practices and modern CI/CD deployment models using Jenkins/Ansible
- Experience leading team of engineers in the design, development, and maintenance of software code for business applications.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching for less experienced team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Nice To Have Knowledge on AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ALB, Auto-scaling, S3, IAM, CloudWatch) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution
How to apply:
An interested and qualified job applicant has to apply through online mode by initially registering with S&P Global Company career portal and login to apply.