Bank of America Hyderabad Software Engineer II B Posts | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BSC/MSC/BCA/MCA | Apply Now
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions and a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
In the latest job announcement, Bank of America announces job vacancies for Software Engineer II B posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Bank of America Hyderabad Software Engineer II B 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in REST API/ RESTJS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer II B.
Job Code: 20026438.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BSC/MSC/BCA/MCA.
Experience Level: 4 - 6 yrs.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
The position is for a full-stack .Net Developer with experience in the complete development life cycle. The developer will be responsible for the design, analysis, development, and deployment of the changes.
- Designs, Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains, and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies, and tools. Participates in the design, development, and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
Should work under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.
- Should be able to assist and mentor junior developers and ensure high quality of deliverable.
- Should assist in the release coordination. Effectively work as part of a globally blended team of resources (both Associates and consultants).
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, 4-6 years of application programming experience with .Net, WPF, Angular, and Web Application development using Asp.net, Web API, WCF, and exposure to deployment process on IIS servers, exposure to GIT/ CICD process.
- Database and SQL skills. Understands and has worked with SQL Server scripts and stored procedures.
- Should be familiar with app development.
- Experience with tools such as Visual Studio, Bitbucket, JIRA, and other SDM tools.
- Experience with debugging and performance tuning applications
- Proven team player with the ability to foster a team environment.
- Skill/Experience in REST API/ RESTJS will be highly desirable.
- Participation in the architectural analysis and design of the system.
- DevOps experience using Jenkins, Ansible, JIRA, Sonar, Automated deployment tools.