Bosch Bangalore Test Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Apply Now
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global suppliers of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
In the latest job announcement, Bosch announces job vacancies for Test Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Bosch Bangalore Test Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in HiL testing, PERL, CAPL scripting can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Test Engineer.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Experience Level: 2 to 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible for software and system testing of JLR projects SW for modular brake’s new product line
- System and software level Requirement Analysis
- Test Design and Specification Development for the requirement
- Testing of Software and System requirement and test report generation
- Test automation using PERL for the manual/semi-automatic test cases
- Exposure to Automotive domain
- Test experience in SDLC, V-model and AGILE based software Development
- Experience in HiL testing [Open & Closed loop testing]
- Automotive system knowledge (ECU, Sensors, Software) and technical mindset
- Hands on experience in test development and automation
- Knowledge in CAN, Flexray and UDS protocol
- Knowledge in PERL, CAPL scripting
- ISTQB certification is an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness & passion to learn
- Must be able to learn, understand, apply and work
- Self-Motivated individuals
- Ability to work Independent as well as a good Team Player.
- Strong written and oral Communication skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Customer Interaction & Stakeholder management
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Bosch career portal and login in to apply.