Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Chennai Pega Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, leading providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Capgemini India announces job vacancies for Pega Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Capgemini Chennai Pega Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java/J2EE Architecture can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode
Job Designation: Pega Developer.
Job Code: 555003.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Over all IT experience of 4-6 years in Development Essential
- Extensive experience of PRPC version 8 x
- 3 years in Development Essential PRPC Certified Systems Architect or equivalent experience
- Essential Experience in Integration Services of PRPC Rule Connect and Rule Service Essential
- Experience in creation of Flows Activities Declarative rules Agents e t c Knowledge in PAL PLA DB Trace Tracer
- Experienced in Object Oriented Technology Knowledge in Java Message Service JNDI data sources UNIX LINUX Oracle Websphere MQ and SQL script writing
- Ability to problem solve dive deep to address issues drive performance diagnosis and or lead debugging and troubleshooting activities
- Expertise in deployment of large scale Java centric enterprise application systems
- Strong PEGA 8 technical skills & Good communication and listening skills
- Pega 8
- Pega Certification – CSA,CSSA
- Pega SI/SD will be added advantage
- Secondary Skills:
- Java/J2EE Architecture
- Good Communication skill