Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Pune AWS Support Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, leading providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Capgemini announces job vacancies for AWS Support Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Capgemini Pune AWS Support Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Amazon Web Services (AWS), PowerShell or Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: AWS Support Engineer.
Job Code: 1675778.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Assist the AWS expert in managing and maintaining AWS environments.
- Handle basic tasks related to AWS infrastructure provisioning, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Collaborate with the AWS expert to resolve technical issues and provide solutions to customer inquiries.
- Assist in the implementation and configuration of AWS services based on project requirements.
- Participate in the development and improvement of support processes and documentation.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest AWS features, services, and best practices.
- Gain hands-on experience with CloudFormation Templates design and implementation.
- Solid understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and its core services.
- Previous experience working as an AWS engineer or in a similar technical support role.
- Windows or Wintel experience.
- Familiarity with cloud services, particularly Azure AD, is a plus.
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as PowerShell or Python is desirable.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience with CloudFormation Templates design and implementation.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Capgemini career portal and login in to apply.