Central Ayurveda Research Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases (CARICD ) MTS, Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician & Other Posts | 10th/12th/Diploma | Apply Now
Central Ayurveda Research Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases (CARICD ) is a peripheral institute of Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, an autonomous organization under Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, CARICD New Delhi announces job vacancies for various positions to fill no. of positions on a temporary basis.
Under CARICD MTS, Pharmacist Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th/12th/Diploma in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Written Test.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited on a temporary basis, with salary pay of Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 29,200 /- per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 26.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CARICD Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 17.
Name of the post:
Pharmacist Grade 1 - 05
Laboratory Technician (Clinical) - 01
Laboratory Attendant - 01
Dark Room Assistant - 01
Radiographer - 01
MTS - 08
As on1st January 2018, Candidate age limit should be 27 to 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th/12th/Diploma in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Written Test.
Application Fee: No application fee is required to be enclosed with the application.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.ccras.nic.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for the posts of Pharmacist Grade-1, Laboratory Technician (Clinical), Laboratory Attendant, Dark Assistant, Radiographer and MTS at CARICD, New Delhi”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Assistant Director Incharge, CARICD, Dhanvantari Bhawan, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi – 110026”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 26.02.2019.