Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) Junior & Senior Fellowship Posts – 400 Vacancies | Graduation | Apply Now
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training, under the Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India.
In latest job notification, the CCRT institute announces job vacancies for Junior & Senior Fellowship posts on a temporary basis to fill 400 positions for outstanding persons in the field of culture.
Under CCRT Junior & Senior Fellowship Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Graduation and have relevant expertise can apply.
On basis of Interview/Personal Talk applicant for the announced vacancy will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis, with salary pay of maximum Rs 20,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 16.10.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For CCRT 2018 Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 400.
Name of the post:
Junior Fellowships: 200
Senior Fellowships: 200
As on 01-04-2018, candidate age limit should be 25 to 40 years.
Should complete Degree from a recognized university, and should have expertise in the field of culture.
On basis of Interview/Personal Talk.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon https://indiaculture.nic.in/current-advertisements.
- Select relevant job notification “Calling applications under Sr/Jr Fellowships to outstanding persons for cultural research”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: 16.10.2018.