Central Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute (CFMTTI) Compounder Post | 12th/Diploma | Apply Now
Central Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation And Farmers Welfare, Ministry Of Agriculture And Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, CFMTTI Budni announces job vacancy for a staff post on a direct basis, in reference to No.25-1/2016-AC.
Under CFMTTI Compounder Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 12th/Diploma are required to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for the further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 07th May 2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CFMTTI Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Compounder General central Service, Group C [Non-Gazetted] Non_Ministerial.
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th/Diploma from recognized university/institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://fmttibudni.gov.in/advertisment.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Vacancy for the post of Compounder General Central Service Group C in pay scale Level-4(One post)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Director, Govt. of India, Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute, Tractor Nagar, Budni (M.P.) -466445”.
Last date for submission of application: by 07th May 2019.
Job Notification: http://fmttibudni.gov.in/Vacancy_Compounder_8th%20april%202018.pdf.