Institute of Physics Junior Accounts Officer Posts | Degree/Master Degree/PG/CA/ICWAI | Apply Now
Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar, An autonomous Research Institute of Dept. of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, IOPB announces job vacancy for JAO post, in reference to ADVT. No. IOP/Recruit/02/2019.
Under the Institute of Physics JAO Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG/CA/ICWAI in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 30.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IOPB Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 1.
Name of the post: Junior Accounts Officer.
Should complete M.Com / MBA (Finance) / B.Com with ICWA (Inter) / CA (inter) from recognized university/institute + Working experience of eight years in level 6 of the pay matrix.
On the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.iopb.res.in/recruit032019.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment For The Post Of Junior Accounts Officer”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Registrar, Institute of Physics, P.O:- Sainik School, Bhubaneswar – 751 005”.
Last date for submission of application: by 30.04.2019.
Job Notification: https://www.iopb.res.in/job/2019/JrAcO_Web_ad.pdf.