CGI Chennai Python Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
CGI Group Inc, leading a Canadian global Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, CGI announces job vacancies for Python Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under CGI Chennai Python Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Flask, Linux, and NoSQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Python Developer.
Job Code: J0323-0561.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 9 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 6-9 years software consulting experience (implementing enterprise software solutions for customers) including direct customer contact
- onhands on Advanced Python, Lambda, NUMPY, MEMORY MANAGEMENT, CODE OPTIMISATION, THREADING, NOSQL,LINUX, ELK, PANDAS,
- Design, implementation, test, integration, and debug of Python applications
- Convert requirements to high quality code while working closely with a team of other highly skilled professionals to deliver top-quality software to the product line.
- Proven commercial Python development experience (more than just scripting)
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Methodology and Design
- Development and deployment experience on Linux platforms
- Strong design, implementation, and debug skills.
- Thorough Understanding /Hands on Experience on Machine learning and important Algorithms
- Proven experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL
- Experience writing automated unit and integration testing using Python
- Experience using and creating RESTful APIs
- Good experience in continuous refactoring
- First level of effort estimation for feature, Interface with system architects to understand the impact of the system level features on the modules.
- Reviews specifications, architecture and design, code, test strategy and test cases for the feature.
- Work towards continuously improving the quality of the code and automation of the test cases.
- Good communication and team working skills
- Ability to take initiative and lead complex activities along with a team
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment
- Highly motivated and constantly seeks avenues for continuous improvement
- should be able review code of developers and own technical delivery
- should be able to work with client in highly demanding environment
- RESTful (Rest-APIs)
- Object Oriented Programming
- Technical Architecture
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with CGI career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.