CGI Hyderabad Lead Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
CGI Group Inc, leading a Canadian global Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, CGI announces job vacancies for Lead Analyst posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under CGI Hyderabad Lead Analyst 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Spring, SQL/PL SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Lead Analyst- Sr Java Developer, Spring Boot, Microservices, Kafka.
Job Code: J0722-0504.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Analysis of requirements and develop software as per project defined software processes.
- Understanding design documents and develop application code with quality, within schedule and estimated efforts.
- Should be proficient to write performance efficient code.
- Provide estimate for the assigned task and do low level design.
- Analysis and resolution of production issues by details analysis of application logs and reports shared by clients.
- Acquire good understanding of the product and domain.
- 6+ years of Java / JavaEE coding
- Very good Java/J2ee fundamental concepts and design principles.
- Hands on experience in Spring Framework (Spring Core, Spring Integration, Spring DAO, Spring Security), Angular JS, Hibernate ORM and REST APIs.
- JNDI, JTA (good understanding of transaction management is a must).
- Proficient in Java Messaging Service, EJB 3.0
- Strong java multi-threading and asynchronous programming concepts.
- Strong knowledge in java File I/O handling, JAXP, JAXB, JPA, Annotations
- Deep experience with performance efficient design and coding
- Familiar with unit testing APIs like Junit, Mockito.
- Familiar with application servers, preferably WebSphere.
- Very good trouble shooting skills using debugging tools and analysing application logs.
- Basic Oracle PL/SQL knowledge is a must. Should be able to understand stored procedures.
- Familiar with version control software like BitBucket, Bazaar, Perforce.
- Familiar with Apache Ant, Apache Mave build tool usage.
- Knowledge of GWT UI framework, Jasper is desirable.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes is desirable.
- Hands on experience in Jasper Reports.
- Experience using continuous integration tool like Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Basic Unix knowledge.
- Experience of working in Agile/Scrum
- Gain good level of understanding of CGI payment hub product
- Java Standard Edition JSE
- Java Standard Edition JSE
- Websphere Application Server
- Jasper Reports
- SQL/PL SQL
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with CGI career portal and login in to apply.