S&P Global Hyderabad Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Software Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C#, ASP.NET Core, LINQ, Entity Framework, RESTful Services, TSQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer.
Job Code: 273177.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work as a Senior Full stack developer with strong hands-on on entire software development lifecycle.
- You will design and develop user-facing features for Web based applications.
- Work collaboratively with product owners, technology partners to understand and clarify requirements
- You will provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross-functional, and company-wise critical programs.
- Setup a strategy to implement the stories.
- You will identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
- Explore and prototype new technologies to incorporate into the development effort.
- Build or Enhance features in respect to the stories with defensible coding strategies.
- Bachelor's / Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Must have overall 4+ years of strong experience in application development.
- Must have 3+ years of hands-on experience in API development using C#, ASP.NET Core, LINQ, Entity Framework, RESTful Services, TSQL (SQL Server) and query optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of system architecture, design patterns & ability to work in layered architecture: Presentation, Service, Business & Data.
- Able to demonstrate strong Object-oriented programming skills.
- Good understanding of Design Principles & excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with Serverless, Elastic Search, Redis, NoSQL, Containers and Docker is a plus.
- Nice to have – Knockout JS, requireJS, Kubernetes, Ansible, AWS Cloud
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like SAFe, Agile, Test- driven development.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Able to work well individually and with a team. Good work ethic, self-starter, and results oriented.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies.
- Experience in API development and using Micro services architecture with technologies like .NET Core, C#, Restful API, PostgreSQL, SQL Server & No-SQL databases.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.