HCL Technologies Chennai Associate Consultant Posts | B.Tech | Apply Now
HCL Technologies Limited is a leading global technology and IT enterprise.
In the latest job announcement, HCL announces job vacancies for Associate Consultant posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under HCL Chennai Associate Consultant 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in ServiceNow can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate Consultant.
Job Code: 1080844BR.
Education Qualification: B.Tech.
Experience Level: 4.5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Experience with snow orchestration or flow designer or integration hub
- Identify and understand Orchestration components and basic architecture
- Build simple Orchestration Workflows to manage Linux via SSH and Windows via PowerShell
- Utilize Orchestration to query an online REST API
- Manage Active Directory users and Password Reset through Orchestration Workflows
- Experience with ServiceNow Workflow and Workflow activites
- Good knowledge of mid server
- Passing Variables and Inputs to implement Orchestration
- Important security aspects associated with ServiceNow Orchestration
- Experience integrating snow orchestration with ldap, aws, azure
- Experience automating OS use-cases with snow orchestration
- To independently resolve tickets and esnure that the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team.
- To provide support for on call escalations orL3 level support and doing incident and problem management
- Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update and management, Training freshers, coaching analysts and conducting interviewsorparticipation in hiring drives.
- To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies
- To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions or Reopen Cases
- To participate or contribute on EN business in creation of proposals to drive Service improvement plans.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with HCL career portal and login in to apply.