CGI Hyderabad PL/SQL Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
CGI Group Inc, leading a Canadian global Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, CGI announces job vacancies for PL/SQL Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under CGI Hyderabad PL/SQL Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle SQL & PLSQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: PL/SQL Developer.
Job Code: J0123-2870.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Strong Powerhouse programming Language development experience.
- Ability to contribute in the design, delivery and support of client-initiated projects and requests within the project timeline and budget.
- Produce complete, accurate and clear design documents that meet all of the specification’s requirements.
- Provide accurate estimates of design and development activities.
- Produce efficient, defect-free code that addresses all of the specifications/requirements
- Unit and integrated test developed functionality to ensure it successfully meets all requirements prior to hand-off for QA testing.
- Participate in client and internal discussions to determine solutions to meet client’s needs.
- Willingness to learn the product technically and functionally.
- Employ strong communication and presentation skills in Client and business support.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Experience with Powerhouse Quiz, Quick and QTP preferred (5+ Years)
- Linux shell scripting (4+ Years)
- Oracle SQL & PLSQL (3+ Years)
- Powerhouse Experience with Powerhouse Quiz, Quick and QTP preferred
- Linux shell scripting
- Oracle SQL & PLSQL
- JIRA, Sharepoint
- Database Administration
- Data Analysis
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with CGI career portal and login in to apply.