CGI Hyderabad Web Security Application Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
CGI Group Inc, leading a Canadian global Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, CGI India announces job vacancies for Web Security Application Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under CGI Hyderabad Web Security Application Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Security, .NET, Security Architecture can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Web Security Application Developer.
Job Code: J0920-0962.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture
- Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise
- Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Contribute to all levels of the architecture
- Maintain technical documentation
- Consult team members on secure coding practices
- Develop a familiarity with new tools and best practices
- .NET, MVC, C#
- Expertise in developing code using Security coding standards
- Dev experience in web-related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service-Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Proven work experience as a software security engineer
- Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the-art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Software development experience in one of the following core languages: Java and .NET
- Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service-Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development
- Security Architecture