Citrix India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Senior Software Automation Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S/Ph.D | Apply Now
Citrix Systems, Inc. is an American multinational software company that provides server, application, and desktop virtualization, networking, software as a service, and cloud computing technologies
In the latest job announcement, Citrix India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Automation Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Citrix Bangalore Senior Software Automation Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS/Microsoft Azure Cloud/Google Cloud Platform/Openstack can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Automation Engineer(Python Automation).
Job Code: R23288.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S/Ph.D.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 year.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work closely with Manager to meet the product goals of the Citrix SD-WAN Product.
- Create functional specifications for key product modules and components.
- Design, Test and Automate new features independently and through others.
- Enhance SDWAN automation libraries
- Excellent Programming skills in Python with strong Objected Oriented Design experience and data structures.
- Experience with Linux / Unix system programming, multithreading etc.
- Experience in TCP/IP Networking concepts and L2/L3/L4 protocols
- Good knowledge on the test methodologies, end-end product integration and feature validation
- Exposure to virtualization (Hypervisor environment)
- Strong oral communication skills, including the ability to build consensus among people with strong opinions
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge and Work experience in any cloud (AWS/Microsoft Azure Cloud / Google Cloud Platform/Openstack).
- SD-WAN / WAN Virtualization, WAN optimization, network flow control, protocol optimization, QoS.
- Exposure to open source library/framework