S&P Global Mumbai Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under S&P Global Mumbai Senior Software Engineer 2024 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Big Data, and Cloud can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer.
Job Code: 270249.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design and develop efficient and scalable data pipelines between enterprise systems and analytics platform
- Work closely with Data Science team and participate in development of feature engineering pipelines
- Provide technical expertise in the areas of design and implementation of Ratings Integrated Data Facility with modern AWS cloud technologies such as S3, Redshift, EMR, Hive, Data Bricks, Java/Scala and Spark
- Build and maintain a data environment for speed, accuracy, consistency and ‘up’ time
- Support analytics by building a world-class data lake environment that empowers analysts to determine insights into revenue and power products across the organization
- Work with the machine learning engineering team to build a data eco system that supports AI products at scale
- Ensure data governance principles adopted, data quality checks and data lineage implemented in each hop of the data
- Partner with the chief data office, enterprise architecture organization to ensure best use of standards for the key data domains and use cases
- Be in tune with emerging trends Big data and cloud technologies and participate in evaluation of new technologies.
- Ensure compliance through the adoption of enterprise standards and promotion of best practice / guiding principles aligned with organization standards
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 4+ years of experience as data engineer at an innovative organization
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in implementing data lake systems using AWS cloud technologies such as S3, Redshift, EMR, Data Bricks, Hive, Presto and Spark
- Expert managing AWS services (EC2, S3, Route 53, ELB, VPC, cloudwatch, Lambda) in a multi account production environment
- Experience With Machine Learning Libraries and Frameworks (TensorFlow , MLlib) is an added advantage
- Exposure to R , SparklyR , and Other R packages is a Plus
- Experience with development frameworks as well as data and integration technologies such as Informatica, Python, Scala, Java
- Expert knowledge of Agile approaches to software development and able to put key Agile principles into practice to deliver solutions incrementally.
- Monitors industry trends and directions; develops and presents substantive technical recommendations to senior management
- Excellent analytical thinking, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with strong ability to influence both IT and business partners
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Financial services industry experience
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.