S&P Global Mumbai Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under S&P Global Mumbai Senior Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in JQuery, HTML5 & CSS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer.
Job Code: 256088.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 7 years.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design and development of Java applications for SPDJI web sites and its feeder systems.
- Participate in multiple software development processes including Coding, Testing, Debugging & Documentation.
- Develop software applications based on clear business specifications.
- Work on new initiatives and support existing Index applications.
- Perform Application & System Performance tuning and troubleshoot performance issues.
- Develop web-based applications and build rich front-end user interfaces.
- Build applications with object-oriented concepts and apply design patterns.
- Integrate in-house applications with various vendor software platforms.
- Setup development environment/sandbox for application development.
- Check-in application code changes into the source repository.
- Perform unit testing of application code and fix errors.
- Interface with databases to extract information and build reports.
- Effectively interact with customers, business users and IT staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering is required, or in lieu, a demonstrated equivalence in work experience.
- 4 to 7 years of IT experience in application development and support.
- Strong Experience with Java, J2EE
- Excellent working experience on Core Java concepts like Collection, transactions, Multithreading etc
- Experience with Spring framework and web services
- Should have strong experience on at least one of the below skills
- Experience in Oracle Database environment – SQL, PL/SQL programming.
- Experience in DB Concepts like Joins, Views, Functions & Stored Procedures
- Good working knowledge on Invoking SQL Statements, Debugging stored Procedures, Exception handling, DB Interaction
- Experience in deploying Java/J2EE applications on Weblogic servers.
- Experience with Toplink/Hibernate or other OR-mapping technologies.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux Operating System.
- Experience using system tools, source control systems, utilities and third-party products.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies.
- Experience working with large datasets in Equity, Commodities, Forex, Futures and Options asset classes.
- Experience with Index/Benchmarks or Asset Management or Trading platforms.
- Basic Knowledge of User Interface design & development using JQuery, HTML5 & CSS.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.