Apple Inc Bangalore Database Automation Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Apply Now
Apple Inc, an American multinational technology company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
In the latest job announcement, Apple announces job vacancies for Database Automation Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Apple Bangalore Database Automation Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle, Mysql, SQL, PL/SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Database Automation Engineer.
Job Code: 200404158.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 5+ Years of work experience in IT Industry, with strong experience in platform automation both on-prem and in Cloud
- Proven expertise in automation, scripting and development using Shell Scripting and Python programming
- Experience in implementing complex technical database automation solutions including tools/applications/scripts/bots for large scale database infrastructure
- Experience in handling architectural and design considerations ensuring scalability, high availability, resilience, security and performance
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver code of highest quality and standards
- Good understanding of Relational Database concepts (Oracle, Mysql, etc) and SQL, PL/SQL
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix internals, Systems/Application Design & Architecture
- Experience with Public Cloud Platforms (GCP & AWS) and automation using Terraform, Cloud formation, etc.
- Good understanding of web services (REST) and development of APIs and/or Data Pipelines
- Experience with Version Control System (Git) and CI/CD Tools, such as Puppet, Ansible
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid collaboration skills
- Knowledge of MongoDB or other NoSQL technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of frontend development is a plus
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Apple career portal and login in to apply.