Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Chennai Associate Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant careers India announces job vacancies for Associate posts, with work location in Chennai.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate.
Job Code: 000462709314.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 9 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- A University degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience.
- Overall 5+ years of experience on Microsoft technologies
- Strong understanding of CMS technologies and infrastructure as well as experience designing and deploying Sitecore application
- Experience in system design, implementation, scalability and interoperability of enterprise systems and web infrastructure.
- Experience of minimum 3+ years in Sitecore systems implementation and support
- Strong hands-on development experience with a Sitecore WCMS (Sitecore 8/9 preferred)
- Sitecore 8+/9+ Certification is a plus
- Sitecore 8 to 9 migration experience is must
- Sitecore SXA, Cortex, JSS, Headless and forms modules hands-on experience preferred
- Experience with Glass Mapper, Castle Windsor preferred
- Experience with use of Sitecore xDB to create personalized user experience - personalization
- Implement Sitecore best practices as and when required
- Must have good knowledge and experience with SOLR Search and MongoDB; experience with either Unicorn or TDS is a plus
- Knowledge of Azure deployment is a big bonus
- Must have good knowledge and experience with SOLR Search and MongoDB
- Possess Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- He/she would be responsible for training & mentoring juniors and setting up a strong team
- Handover knowledge other teams on the project so that they can do the support on a daily basis.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cognizant career portal and login in to apply.