NTT DATA Hyderabad SFDC Junior Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, a Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA careers India announces job vacancies for SFDC Junior Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under NTT DATA Hyderabad Hiring SFDC Junior Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Salesforce can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: SFDC Junior Developer.
Job Code: 146832.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Perform development, testing, implementation, documentation within the SalesForce.com platform
- Implement new enhancements including the creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts, templates, and campaigns.
- Develop and maintain Lightning Web Components, Visualforce, Apex and integrations to other third-party solutions.
- Translate simple to complex user stories into functional and actionable software within the Salesforce environment.
- Be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations.
- Utilize your inter-personal skills and be able to mentor & motivate team members if selected as TL
- 1+ years’ experience in a Salesforce consulting role
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- 1+ years’ experience in a Salesforce consulting role and development experience using Apex Classes, Lightning Web Components, Visualforce Pages, and Triggers
- 1+ years’ experience with Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Custom Fields, Validation Rules, workflow rules, Page Layouts, Record Types, Lookup Relationship, Master-Detail Relationship
- Platform App Builder or Platform Developer II Certifications preferred
- Prior experience with a software development methodology, Agile preferred
- Knowledge on Reports & Dashboards, SOQL & SOSL preferred
- Knowledge of Lightning Application on Aura Framework preferred
- Knowledge with Providing Security controllers to users by using Profiles, Roles, Permission sets and OWD Setting preferred
- Experience with data migration using Data Loader preferred"
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.