Currency Note Press Nashik Consultant (Industrial Workmen) Jobs | Apply Now
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), a Schedule'A' Miniratna Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise wholly owned by Government of India.
In the latest job notification, Currency Note Press Nashik unit of SPMCIL announces job vacancies for Consultant post on a temporary basis to work on the shop-floor (Control I Teclmical I Wlshop etc.) of CNP.
Under Currency Note Press Nashik Consultant Recruitment 2019, candidates who are required qualification and experience can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a fixed term contract basis for a period up to 31/03/2020, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 15.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Currency Note Press Nashik Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 75.
Name of the post: Consultant (Industrial Workmen).
Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
Applicants must have functional knowledge and Experience in control I teclmical I workshop for working in shop-floor area at Currency Note Press, Nashik.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://cnpnashik.spmcil.com/Interface/JobOpenings1.aspx?menue=5.
- Select relevant job notification “Consultant (Industrial workmen) purely on fixed term contract basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to Gavit.Bhau@spmcil.com.
Last date for submission of application: by 15th April 2019.