Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) 2018 Office Clerk Posts – 04 Vacancies | 10th, 12th | Apply Now
Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) is a premier scientific institute under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India.
Invites job application for Office Clerk posts to fill 04 vacancies, in reference to Advt. No.06/2018.
Under Institute for Plasma Research Office Clerk Recruitment 2018 job notification, aspirants completed education in 10th, 12th with computer and typing skills need to apply.
On basis of Written & Skill Test applicant for the desired post will be recruited on merit.
Selected person absorbed into employment, will receive a salary of Rs 19900/- p.m.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through online & offline mode by 20/07/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For IPR 2018 Clerk Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 04.
Name of Posts: Office Clerk-A.
As on 13/07/2018, Candidate maximum age limit should 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete S.S.C. + 2 years relevant experience in reputed organizations/Intermediate Fresh. Proficiency in a personal computer with a minimum typing speed of 40 WPM.
On basis of Written Examination, Letter Writing –Descriptive & Typewriting Test on Computer.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.ipr.res.in/documents/jobs_career.html .
- Select job notification “Advertisement for Office Clerk – A”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through online mode, fill and submit details.
- Take print out of the application, self-attest necessary documents.
- And send hard copy of an application to mentioned address “The Chief Administrative Officer, Institute for Plasma Research, Bhat, Gandhinagar- 382428”.
Online application end date: 13/07/2018.
Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Application: 20/07/2018.
Job Notification: http://www.ipr.res.in/documents/Advt_06_2018.pdf.