Cyient Ltd Noida DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cyient Ltd. or Infotech Enterprises provide engineering service to global markets in the segments of engineering, manufacturing, data analytics, and networks & operations.
In the latest job announcement, Cyient announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Noida.
Under Cyient Noida DevOps Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Azure, SQL, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: JR-035519.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Noida.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop application code and modules for business and technical requirements.
- Resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex issues.
- Pragmatic approach, someone who understands how to practically deliver solutions and is not keen on testing all novelties from the market with the knowledge of Docker, Kubernetess, Terraform, Argo
- Provision and maintain cloud infrastructure on AWS using infrastructure-as-code (Terraform or AWS CloudFormation)
- Monitor the cloud infrastructure on AWS to proactively identify and address issues
- Create pipelines and automation to build, test and deploy the application components
- Write readable, extensible, testable code while being mindful of performance requirements
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for any components developed
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review
- Business continuity support activities
- Adhere to industry standards and best practices
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure-as-code through tools like Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration technologies, such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience implementing metric-driven monitoring solutions
- Good knowledge of SQL Server
- Solid skills in coding/scripting (Python, bash)
- Good understanding and experience with general infrastructure areas – compute, storage, network
- Experience with modern software development life-cycle
- Experience with version control systems and CI/CD tools for version control, application deployment and test automation
- Speak and write fluently in English
Nice to have:
- Strongly preferred: AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate or other AWS certifications
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cyient career portal and login in to apply.