PayPal Chennai Data Scientist Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system.
In the latest job announcement, PayPal announces job vacancies for Data Scientist posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under PayPal Chennai Data Scientist 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL/R/Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Scientist.
Job Code: R0086705.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 4 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop data driven insights in PayPal’s risk portfolio.
- Use of analytics to identify optimization opportunities across PayPal’s seller risk portfolio.
- Use analytics and statistics to improve our ability to detect, understand and address emerging trends across the seller risk portfolio and identify levers that maximize the risk reward trade off’s.
- Deep dive analyses on large datasets using SQL/R/Python or other tools and structuring of analyses using MS Excel.
- Develop analytical insights and models using innovative statistical techniques with a particular focus on predictive modelling with machine learning methodology.
- Maintain and enhance management reporting dashboards using reporting tools such as Tableau, Qlik and PowerBI etc.
- Cultivate insights across the portfolio using both internal and external data, support implementation of changes.
- Share insights and clearly communicate analytical research to a wide array of stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering or related field with 4+ years’ experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience in risk management, data science and/or loss forecasting, in the payments space or banking/finance services industry would be particularly desirable.
- Hands on experience using SQL, R Studio, Python is an advantage.
- Familiarity with reporting tools (Qlik and Tableau) is highly desired.
- Ability to translate analysis and insights into actionable recommendations.
- Excellent problem-solving ability and results oriented focus.
- Ability to work confidently with colleagues across multiple teams in PayPal.
- Ability to clearly communicate analytical research to a wide array of stakeholders.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with PayPal career portal and login in to apply.