DXC Technology Bangalore SharePoint Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology announces job vacancies for SharePoint Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under DXC Technology Bangalore SharePoint Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SharePoint Framework, .NET, Visual Studio, React.JS, Angular.JS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: SharePoint Developer.
Job Code: 51380700.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work in cross functional teams to drive effective creation of Minimum Viable Products that bring business value faster.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Think creatively to solve the user problem with holistic and simple solution
- Support to maintain and improve the application functionality
- Drive best practices within teams with respect to coding standards and guidelines
- Develops /Write code and tests, deploy application functionality to meet requirement specification / In-Scope User Stories
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Build products aligned to help our clients succeed in the industry
- Ability to learn and adapt to new frameworks/technologies
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle
- Constantly review the code to ensure the quality of the design by avoiding complexity, advocating clarity and to do this with the team
- Contribute to each step of the product development process from ideation to implementation to release using Agile practices
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Hands-on development experience on SharePoint Framework (SPFX),MS Flow & Power Apps
- Experience in C#.NET, Visual Studio and JSOM, PowerShell Scripts will be added advantage
- Experience with modernizing legacy Java web applications to current standards as well as deploying Java EE & Spring applications to enterprise application servers such as WebSphere, WebLogic
- Experience in database development – queries, stored procedures (Oracle / SQL Server)
- Knowledge of one or more high level managed frameworks (React.JS, Angular.JS)
- Experience in with configuring SharePoint lists, Content Types, Custom workflows, Custom web parts, SharePoint Designer
- Run experiments on new and existing features. Ability to learn new technologies and influence the team
- Good Oral and written communication
- Agile methodology experience, working with small agile teams with strong ownership and drive
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall software development environments
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology-related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge / Development experience on .NET
- Familiar with Azure platforms with an emphasis on SharePoint Online, Azure functions and Azure connected applications.
- Experience in Nintex Forms/ Nintex Workflows /Power Automate Flows
- Knowledge on Opensource Low Code Platform
- Knowledge on No SQL database
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with DXC Technology career portal and login in to apply.